Fleet Cost Reduction
At Optimum, our key objective is to help our clients reduce their fleet management costs.
We understand how fleet management service providers operate and are able to help negotiate the best commercial terms for your business. Our operational systems and processes ensure cost creep is minimised through rigorous data management and policy enforcement.
At Optimum Fleet we believe there are a number of ways to reduce the cost of running a vehicle fleet. Through establishing a cost baseline or total cost of ownership we are able to benchmark existing costs in order to identify where savings can be achieved. The savings areas below are a brief overview of where we commonly find cost efficiencies for our customers.
- Funding source and product
- Tax efficiency
- Vehicle policy
- Cash allowance and grey fleet
- Logistics planning
- Duty of Care and CSR
- Manufacturer and dealer terms
- Vehicle leasing provider, costs and contractual terms
- Daily rental
- Ancilliary services
- Vehicle downtime management
- Managed end-of-life disposal methods
- Tactical short-term vehicle hire solutions
- Accident cost control via effective risk management solutions
- Fuel management
- Risk management
- Mileage management
Get in Touchinfo@optimumfleet.co.uk
3 Hardman Square
Manchester, M3 3EB