Why outsource your fleet?
For most organisations, fleet provision is a non-core high cost category of expenditure.It’s often complicated by internal and external challenges, like legislative changes and supply chain complexity. Without a significant investment in fixed cost internal resources, staying in control of your fleet can prove both difficult and costly.
This is why outsourcing is often the best solution. Outsourcing allows you to focus on cutting your costs, improving transparency and reducing fleet administration.
Here’s five reasons why outsourcing your fleet to Optimum is the best solution for your organisation:
1. Fleet management is our core business. This means we can offer clients a highly efficient ‘one-stop-shop’ service. We offer access to dedicated fleet experts complimented by a competitive multi-funding sourcing model and a leading fleet technology platform.
2. Unlike many fleet companies, we are truly independent. For every vehicle we source, we operate a competitive tendering process across our preferred panel of pre-qualified vendors, ensuring we consistently secure the best pricing and service provision for our clients.
3. We utilise the power of procurement. Since, our formation in 2007, our procurement-led approach, which we deploy across the entire fleet supply chain, has saved our clients millions of pounds, making a significant and sustained contribution to their profitability.
4. We have a dedicated customer service team on hand to assist you. Our helpful team based in our customer service centre is made up of fleet experts and professionals who can assist you and your drivers with all aspects of fleet management.
5. We utilise our advanced FleetPlus technology platform to support your fleet. This comprehensive end-to-end solution provides competitive tendering and bidding on every vehicle we source. It also allows for in-depth fleet analytics and reporting, to ensure a full audit trail of your fleet’s activity.
Get in Touchinfo@optimumfleet.co.uk
3 Hardman Square
Manchester, M3 3EB